Wednesday, May 2, 2012

You Light Up My World

Light shines through the window pane into my darken room.  You are the light of the world.  Where you are there is no darkness.  To you light and dark are the same.  


You shine your light into my world, into my heart.  You are the light unto my path.  You lead me where to go, what to say.  Where would I be without you.  In a dark filled world.  But I have you to give me light and hope.  I lift my heart in praise.  My joy is complete when I am with you.  You make me happy.
I love being in your presence.  I trust in you Oh Father.  You Light up my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7