Thursday, May 15, 2014

What Is Your Treasure?



For many reasons I have decided to not write for awhile.  I have prayed about this and ask the counsel of good friends and family.  They have advised me to take a break.  The Rich Young Ruler ask the Lord what must he do to be saved.  He told the Lord all the things good things he had done.  The Lord ask him to give up his treasures and follow Him.  The Lord is always asking us what do you treasure more than me.  Will you give it up and trust me to give you something better, Himself.  Jesus went on to tell the disciples with man it is impossible but with God all things are possible.

As you can see it is hard for me to give this up.  I have a few things already written I will share with you in the days to come.  Pictures, quotes, things others have written as the Lord gives them but I will not be writing anymore until the Lord gives it back.  I trust He will as Abraham put Issac on the alter he trusted God to bring Issac back to life.  If and when the Lord gives this back I trust it will be different, better in some ways than before.  If He doesn't then I have to be ok with that and go with where He maybe leading me next.

Keep your hearts encourage.  Encourage one another.  Read good stuff. Stay in prayer and thanksgiving.  Keep you eyes on Jesus dear friends and be safe.  Thanks for your continued prayers for us the Fords.  You truly bless us with your faithful friendship and love for the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7