Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Surprised by Grace

Things have been pretty hard for a while for my family.  I was to start a new volunteer job yesterday.  And I did start.  I was full of fear and dread not knowing what to expect.  To my great joy the people were wonderful and I was so happy doing the things they ask me to do.

God wants to give us good gifts.  I wasted all that time in fear.  Everything the Father has is ours because we belong to Jesus.  Even the hard stuff is a plan for good.  God is good all the time and loves us beyond words.  As He loves Jesus. Instead of expecting the worse we should expect good gifts. I believe it pleases the Father to give us good things.   Anticipate to be surprised by Grace.

John 16:15  All things whatever the Father has are mine;
therefore I said that he takes of mine, and will declare it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7