Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Bride of Christ

In Scripture we christians are referred to as the bride of Christ.  We make up one body.  We all need each other.  If you don't have a fellowship who is nonjudgemental and preaches the word of God the gospel, I so encourage you to find one.  They are to be found.  It may take a little time but once you have experienced relationship with the body of Christ you will see how very necessary each one is to you.


We need each other to speak into each others lives.  To see what we cannot see.  To point us to Jesus.  To spur one another to faith and good works.  To worship together.  To become more like Jesus as we let Him live His life through us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7