Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Little Child

I was really struggling this morning.  Don't know if I was tired or just fearful and full of doubt.  Soon I have a couple of friends praying for me.  Reminded myself of the truth that I am secure in His arms, Abba Father.  That nothing can separate me from the love of God.  Got some good rest.  Focused by thoughts on the lovely, pure, righteous and holy and the things above.  It wasn't fixed in a moments time but I have found rest in God.  Rest in His finished work for me.  That He is in control.  I can trust Him above all else.

I am learning to be a little child again. To be free and enjoy the things of a child's heart. To rely on my Father.  Run to Him.  Trust Him and have my eyes fixed on Him.  There is no safer place to be for a child than in the arms of his parent.  This is the way it is suppose to be for us although not all of us had good experiences with our parents.  We have a Father now that will never fail.  Always working for your good.  Never leave us.  He is by our side loving and caring for His child, us.


Matthew 18:2-4

New American Standard Bible (NASB)
And He called a child to Himself and set him [a]before them,and said, “Truly I say to you, unless you [b]are converted andbecome like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.Whoever then humbles himself as this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7