Friday, May 18, 2012

Wonderful Place

What was a wonderful place for you to be in yesterday, may not be where you should be today.  Following your heart and the leading of the Spirit can mean change.

Several weeks ago I started a new medicine.  I have had a lot of positive things happen as a result of taking it.  I don't have the side effects health wise that I did with the other medicine.  Plus I have a lot more energy.  Don't struggle with intrusive thoughts.

But I have also noticed I don't have the creativity I had in writing.  This has come the same time I got on the medicine.  I don't know what God is doing or where He is leading.  I am seeking His will and waiting.

I have a friend who is writing on Desperate Delight Facebook.  I would love for you to visit and enjoy her writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7