Saturday, May 5, 2012

Equip the Unequipped


Have you ever looked at your handicaps as an asset?  What if God uses your suffering and sin to minister to others with the same suffering.  We would be able to comfort others with the same comfort we have.  Who would better understand and have compassion and truth that you with the same background.  Would knows better to minister to those in a wheel chair than Joni?  She knows the struggles and defeats as well as victories of those with the same handicap that she has.  At that point it becomes an asset.  God has equipped the unequipped.  He has worked a miracle for you and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7