Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Surrender

Letting go

I don't pretend to understand it.  But there is something to surrendering, letting go.  Some how when we let go and give control to God.  Is when the miracles happen.  It is very hard to do.  It runs deep within our soul, this control.  Trusting God to be in control gives Him opportunity to move in mysterious and wonderful and powerful ways.  It is our partnership with the Spirit of God.
Things usually turn out better and different than our plans.  Something usually happens that we are surprised by grace.  There is evidence of Gods glory in our lives as we let go and surrender.  Trusting God to do more than we can hope or imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7