Friday, March 16, 2012

Greatest is Love



There are times I think no matter how hard I try I just can't measure up.  It was not always this way.  Before I got sick I was Ms. Perfectionist.  It is hard now to think I am so dependent on God.  But it is where I want to be.  Then God, the Father reminds me of His perfect love for me right where I am.  Nothing is more satisfying.  Than the gentle touch of the Fathers love.

The gifts of the Spirit come forth in us the longer we are in the midst of God.  But the greatest of the gifts of the Spirit is love.  If you have love you have peace, patients, self control, joy and all that God so gives you.  Be joyful in your gifts.  Remember whatever it is it is a portion of love.

Love changes you and me.  Love reminds us in our hearts, who we are in Christ.  Love speaks truth into our lives.  The greatest thing we can do in someones life is to love them.  As we were first loved while we were still sinners.  We actually love because He first loved us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7