Sunday, March 4, 2012

Thankful Heart

Time alone with Him

Sometimes we are anxious about what is going on in our lives.  We may feel like we are the victim.  We may get on a pity party.
But when we spend time alone with Him.  We come away knowing His love for us.  We have a confidence that He is a loving and good God.  Even though we are fully responsible.  He works His control of everything to bring the very best for us.  To make us more like Jesus.  We realize there is no second plan in our life.  He works only the best for us out of our mess ups, our sin and our failures.
When we realize His faithfulness to us, His child.  We have a grateful, thankful, heart.  In all situations.
This thankfulness brings great joy in us.  And to the glory of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7