Saturday, March 3, 2012

He remains Faithful

He Remains Faithful

Have you ever gone through a difficult time and looked back and thought, O What Little Faith I Had.  But at the same time you see how faithful God was to you.  And to His glory.  Maybe you failed miserably and see now how you just didn't trust in God.  You didn't do the right thing.
2 Tim 2:13 says that eventhough we are unfaithful.  He remains faithful.  For He cannot deny Himself.
You see His Spirit lives in us.  His promise to us is to be faithful.  For Him not to be faithful would be for Him not to keep His promise and deny Himself.  Oh what a Savior.  How awesome is our God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7