Friday, March 23, 2012

Nothing really matters...

You may think nothing really matters but my reputation, but my profession, but my wealth, my hobbies, my life.  The truth of the matter is nothing really matters but our relationships.  Our relationship with God and with each other.  Nothing is more important.  Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these things will be added to you.

God knows what you need.  He says don't worry about what you will eat or what you will wear.  That He will clothe you.  He will meed your deepest needs.

The scriptures are true and real.  They are not just for a daily bible reading or a bible study or Sunday school lesson.  You can depend your life on them.  They are a promise and they are true for real life.  For today.  Apply, live it and trust Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7