Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pray without Ceasing

Many of us expect to pray to God in times of trouble.  In times of want and need.  Thanksgiving and blessing.  We pray before our meals.  At bed.  Even on Sunday morning.  Prayer is so much more than that.  It is an ongoing communion and fellowship with Father, Son and Spirit.  It is more than to agree with God in prayer but no less.  Leaning in and depending on.  Intimacy with the living God beyond any relationship we may have here on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7