Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fear Not

God tells us in His word do not fear 365 times.  Once a day for a whole year.  He knows we are going to fear.  The question is what do you do with that fear.  Does it make you freeze?  Do you stuff it?  Do you explode because you as so fearful you cannot have relationships.  Or do you let it take you to God.  He can calm your fears as He did the sea.  Give you the gift of faith to walk on water.

As a friend of mine said, "I want to move out of the box".  I want what new and exciting thing God can do in my life.  I don't know what it is but I am excited.

Has your comfort zone kept you from living a gracious, generous, thankful, thrilling life?  If so take a leap of faith.  It will be a better high than you have ever experienced.  Scripture tells us to be drunk not with wine but with the Holy Spirit.  Let the Spirit lead you and go for it.  Do something you have never had the nerve to do before that you have always wanted to do.  Let God use you in ways you never could imagine.  Pass the love around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7