Thursday, March 29, 2012

Paid in Full



God is not angry at us.  He took His anger on our sin and against us on His Son on the cross.  Jesus said it was finished.  The final price had been paid in full.

Now we can serve Him and love Him without fear.  The only fear we have is an awe of our Gods greatness, holiness and righteousness.  In who He is.  He is just and full of mercy and grace.  Our sin deserves death and Christ died in our place.  Our sin crucified Him on the cross.

Christ gave His life for us that we might have a full, lasting, meaningful relationship with Almighty God forever and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7