Saturday, March 31, 2012

Walk in the Spirit

You can be consumed with your sin.  Being down on yourself all the time.  Maybe spending more time looking at your sin that being with Jesus.

Everything apart from faith is sin.  Spend time in His presence.  Learning to trust and lean and follow Him.  He will be faithful to lead you.  Listen to that quiet small voice.  And the gentle nudge  that says to the left or the right.

Enjoy Him.  With every one look at your sin look ten times at the cross.  Learn to walk in the Spirit.  It is a way of life.  Not keeping a set of rules but a true loving relationship with the living Father, Son and Spirit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7