Monday, March 5, 2012

When in Doubt

Never Alone

When you are in doubt about your future or the future of  one you love.  When the loss has been so great you feel you cannot breathe.  When your heart is breaking.  It is a great comfort to know your Father holds you and them tenderly in His arms,  Your name is written in the palm of His hand.  That He has a plan and a purpose for your future.  That He knew you before the beginning of time.  In your mothers womb.  It brings all praise to the one who is praise worthy!  He will not leave you now.  Or ever alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7