Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Wisdom of God

We look to our own knowledge.  We look to philosophy or the educated or those who try to grow in their own understanding.  Apart from God there is no wisdom.


Lean not in your own understanding but in all your ways acknowledge Him.  He will give you all the wisdom you need in His word.  All you have to do is ask the Spirit to reveal the truths of God to you.  He will make know to you the hidden thing of the heart and man apart from Him.  Wonderful things you cannot imagine.  More beautiful than mere words can express.  The beauty and revelation of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7