Monday, April 9, 2012

Love Your Enemies


Luke 6:34-36

New American Standard Bible (NASB)
34 If you lend to those from whom you expect to receive, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners in order to receive back the same amount. 35 But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, [a]expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evilmen. 36 [b]Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.


Anyone can love someone that loves them.  But it is a miracle to love someone that is your enemy.  We love because God first loved us.  Bask in His love.  Drink it in and then give it away.  You will be amazed the power that is in the love of God toward others.  But expecting nothing in return.


No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7