Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Not Alone

We are not meant to walk in this journey of life alone.  God has given us each other to love, rebuke, speak truth and build up.  Find someone to pray with and for and for you.  Find a small group of people you can share with confidentially.  A few people you can trust and be honest with.  You will find strength in them when you are weak.

We need people in the body of Christ.  Each person gives you something different.


We hear voices from the Lord, the world and the devil and the flesh.  People help us to determine the still small voice.  Any voice that does not measure up with the word of God is not from the Lord.  Learn to claim the truth and to reject any voice that is not from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7