Friday, April 6, 2012

The Crucified Life


Galatians 2:20

New American Standard Bible (NASB)
20 I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and [a]the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.


It is Christ living His life in and through us.  We no longer live life in our own strength but trusting In Christ.  We surrender our lives to Him.  His death on the cross is all the proof you need to know He loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7