Monday, April 2, 2012

By Grace

We know it is by grace we are saved and not of ourselves.  Our good works don't save us either.  We need and should depend and rely on that same grace for every day  living the Christian life.  Grace is the power of God in us that is a gift from His love for us.   Grace is the power of God that dwells in us through the Spirit of God, Jesus.


We must give up our striving and trying harder.  As we rest in the finished work of Christ we see Grace in us.  We are doing things we cannot do.  Loving in ways we are unable to love.  Forgiving as we are forgiven.  It is God Himself living in  and through us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7