Saturday, April 14, 2012

Grace for Sinners

Christ has grace and mercy for sinners.  He loves the prostitutes, thieves, murders and drunkards.  They in turned loved Him so much there was changed in their lives.  They knew they needed a BIG Savior.  They knew they needed Jesus.  He was full of kindness and forgiveness.  They would turn in repentance to His feet and touch the hem of his garment for healing and strength.

It was the self righteous and the religious leaders Christ would get angry.  They didn't see their need for Him.  They thought they were better than all the rest and they were always right.


Christ died for the sinner not the righteous.


No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7