Thursday, April 5, 2012

Be Anxious for Nothing

We are told in scripture to be anxious for nothing.  Also that our Father in Heaven knows our every need. Are you going through difficult times.  You Father knows and understands.  Cast your anxieties on Him.


Our emotions are a wonderful gift from God but they are not always reliable.  When you cannot feel Gods presence.  The reality is that God lives in your heart.  He is so near to you He knows your every breath.  Every hair on your head.  He will never leave you.  You are never alone no matter if you are feeling lonely.  Call out to Him.  Share will Him your heart.  Be anxious for nothing.  Your Father knows and loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7