Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fill me Lord

We all have a void in our heart that only God can fill.  We go to our children, our spouse, friends, jobs and say fill me.

We walk around smiling like everything is ok when we are dead inside.  With our walls of protection and defense are up.  When inside we are filled with fear.

Being honest with God about our fears is the place to go.  Being real with others soon will come.  He calms the waters He can calm your fearful heart.

Soon you have a trust in Him and not yourself.  Where your fear comes from.  He can do the impossible.  He will fill you when nothing else can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7