Monday, April 30, 2012

Our Whole Heart

God wants our whole heart.  He wants to be the center of our world.  He is zealous for us.  He has great passion for us.  He who has begun a great work in you will be faithful to complete it.

He will show us great and marvelous things eye has not seen nor has ear heard.  Beyond any thing we can dream or imagine.  He will reveal to us the mysteries and His glory.

He told the disciples they could not understand these mysteries.  But we have the Spirit who brings us understanding we could not know apart from Him.  The bible speaks of these.  It is Christ in us.  It is the hope of glory.  It is the gospel in our everyday life.  It is the power of the Spirit that indwells us.  He will make known these things to us and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7