Wednesday, April 25, 2012

His love Never Fails...

Yesterday I was confronted with doing many things I had never done before.  For some reason, unbelief gripped my heart.  I stopped a moment and said, "Lord I can sit paralyzed in this fear or I can commit  myself to you".

My prayer was, "Lord I am so fearful."  "Please give me courage and help me to go forward in faith."  Slowly, without looking for it my fears were calmed.  I was able to do what I needed to do and complete it.

It is not that I never fear but where do I go with that fear.  "I can go into the wind or hide behind a rock," I read a man say.  Matthew who had lost 3 daughters in a fire.  I was reminded when I turn to Jesus it gives Him glory.  My mentor said, "I cannot brag about my love for God because I fail Him everyday."  "But His Love never fails."

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7