Monday, April 30, 2012

The Cleft of the Rock

It doesn't happen very often but there are times I am so down about my anxiety, fear, limitations with the mental disorder.  I just want to hide in a cleft in a rock.  There are also times that are so wonderful.  I know how blessed I am.  I know the love of God for me.  That my sins are forgiven and I have eternal life with a growing eternal relationship with the Father, Son and Spirit.

Then I realize...He is the rock I hide in.  He is the mountaintop I so delight in.  That my striving is only in His rest.  He truly is all there is in the highs and the lows.  There is perfect peace in His presence.  Oh Lord how I seek your face and want to dwell with you forever more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7