Sunday, April 8, 2012

He is Risen

He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay." -Matthew 28:6


Christ lives in our hearts.  He gives us eternal life.  We have the hope of heaven with Him and all the saints  of the past forever.  Glory to God on the Highest.  There is the abundant life that we enjoy now.  Knowing God personally that continues to grow through out eternity.



Go celebrate the risen Lord today!  Celebrate everyday.  For He lives.  When we have encountered the living God we are changed forever.  Our desires, hopes and dreams are new.  We have a new heart and a new way of thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7