Tuesday, April 24, 2012

God Forgives Freely and Completely

God forgives us freely and completely because of Christ death on the cross.  Sometimes others are not so free and complete in their forgiveness of us.  It hangs over our head every time me encounter that person.  We must make sure we accept the forgiveness of Christ for us and aren't judging ourselves.

God says that He who is forgiven much loves much.  The person who sees how much Jesus has forgiven them is more free to forgive others.  They have a greater compassion because of Christ compassion on them.

Forgiveness is a process sometimes.  But one we should enter into because it not only sets the other person free it sets us free.  Those who have sinned and those who have been sinned against.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7