Sunday, April 22, 2012

Encounter God

There is a big decision, big for me, I have to make.  It is clear what is the best thing for me to do.  It is pushing me out of my comfort zone.  It is challenging me to step out into faith into a plan God has before me to grow.  Fear of failure and what I am able to do is holding me back.

But when you encounter God everything changes.  You are not just content to do the easy thing or as you please.  Your heart is no longer divided.  You are singled hearted devoted to God for His glory.  You know He knows what is the best for you.

Praying I go with my heart and with Jesus and step out of the comfort zone into His glorious opportunity He has for me.  Not just for me but for others.  To bless them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7