Sunday, April 15, 2012

Taste and See

For years I studied about Jesus.  I had a relationship with Him but had not tasted the goodness of Him in a personal way.  It was more intellectual than trusting Him with my heart.


Then I went though trials.  He comforted me with Himself and the comfort only He can bring.  He became my everything.  I had taken refuge in Him.  Jesus was so faithful to comfort me in all circumstances.

I was able to then comfort others with the same comfort that had comforted me, Jesus.


Psalm 34:8

New American Standard Bible (NASB)
 8 O taste and see that the LORD is good;
How blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

          LETS BE REAL...   No matter our struggles or how long we struggle God will never leave us or give up on us.       One of the thing...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7