Sunday, April 15, 2012

Taste and See

For years I studied about Jesus.  I had a relationship with Him but had not tasted the goodness of Him in a personal way.  It was more intellectual than trusting Him with my heart.


Then I went though trials.  He comforted me with Himself and the comfort only He can bring.  He became my everything.  I had taken refuge in Him.  Jesus was so faithful to comfort me in all circumstances.

I was able to then comfort others with the same comfort that had comforted me, Jesus.


Psalm 34:8

New American Standard Bible (NASB)
 8 O taste and see that the LORD is good;
How blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7