Monday, May 27, 2013

That Mountain Is You

moving out of my comfort zone into the "unknown rhythms of Grace". We are told to keep in step with the Spirit. It is a dance. A following of the leading of your Partner, the Spirit, a leaning into. It is all of grace that you have moved into this unknown territory of faith and love. Grace is not there until you need it. You may have been fearful to move into this place where you totally out of control. Where you yield the control to God. For HIm to live through you. You never know which way He will lead you. You just have to be willing to press into Him, depend on Him and trust HIm. And if you aren't ask Him to make you willing. He will do it. Have people to pray for you. Prayer moves mountains. That mountain is you!

Matthew 17:20
And He *said to them, “Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move;and nothing will be impossible to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7