Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Freedom of the Gospel

For some 17 years now I have been frozen. I was afraid to make a decision afraid I would make a wrong one. This maybe a bit extreme for you but are you afraid of sinning so afraid you don't attempt to follow Christ. Afraid you will do the wrong thing? I told a friend yesterday to make a decision and make the wrong one is better than making no decision at all. God uses all things for good. Martin Luther said,
“Be a sinner and sin boldly, but believe and rejoice in Christ even more boldly.”
Grace is free and abundant. Live in the freedom of the gospel my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7