Tuesday, May 21, 2013

"I Love You"


I write to think, to pray.  I have written so much I thought I am just fillings peoples inbox.  I write prayer letters almost daily to a safe group of people.  They love, support me and counsel me.  They point me to Jesus.  I told them I was not going to write so much.  That I didn't want to wear out my welcome, sorta speak, then here I am again, I wrote...Yes he who vowed to not write again is writing again.  Believe me I do not boast in myself for there is none here for that but the peace and joy and presence of the Lord our God, tears just stream down my face.  I am so overcome and full of His mercy and grace for me I cannot contain it.  I don't know what to do with it.  I cannot imagine heaven.  How my heart could be so big to be in His presence there and the presence of the saints before and after me.  Before you, my friends.  I have never imagine a life such as this.  I shared with my friend tonight who is struggling and she is so distraught .  I had no answers for her but Jesus.  He is my life.  I am healed, whole, His grace is sufficient.  For a paralyzed woman I am walking, running and jumping for joy in this God who surrounds me with Himself in and through me.  If only I were smarter, had more education maybe I could express better this joy within my soul.  But there are no words to express adequately express His power, His glory within me.  His love and majesty that blinds me and makes me see.  His greatness and mighty Greatness that is beyond anything this life has ever seen nor will see,   We cannot fathom His love.  Oh God give me the words all I can do is weep before you and your glory.  To be in your presence in this moment is more than I can bare.  It just has to go somewhere.  Please show me where.  I feel as if I have literally been raised from the dead with Him.  I have been able to identify with His suffering and I know Him in an intimate way.  He has looked down at me and chucked, at my endless worry and strife and now He has taken me at the right hand of HIs Father and has seated me with HIm and I remain until He comes and gets me and I live with Him forever more in righteousness and love.  OMG How great thou aren't.  The first song I sang as a little child in a little white church in the wildwood.  How little did I know one day I would begin to know what that meant.  Just a taste of heaven with HIm here on earth.  Thank you for supporting me, loving me when it has been hard and pointing me to Jesus.  May your blessings be plentiful and may I be faithful to do the same to others.  Blessings my friends. I love you seems to little to say until I hear Him say to me, "I love you".

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7