Sunday, May 19, 2013

Around the World

Thank you for partnering with me to spread the good news of the gospel and your prayers.  Together we are reaching around the world.  I would love to hear from you.  If you are indeed being blessed and what are your needs, what you want to read about.  I may not can answer your questions but I will sure try to find out.

We are reaching to the far corners of the earth together.  To God be all the glory.

United States

Russia

India

Chile

Jordan

Pakistan

Germany

Taiwan

China

Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7