Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The House That God Builds

We may think God wants me happy, wealthy and sweet. He wants me to have a happy marriage, obedient children, loyal friends. When indeed God is about shipping us of all these things we build and He builds our lives with Him as the center. He wants women and men who will abandon themselves to Him. To the work of the kingdom. To be radical in their love to Him and others. To give of ourselves t
o the point of sacrifice. He is our example on the cross. He wants our worship and our whole heart. He will redeem, He will rescue, He will build. But He must be our joy. Where our value lies. We give out of a fullness not out of our selfish desires and needs. Then our needs will be fully met in Him. In finding Christ we find life and life abundant.
For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him... II Chronicles 16:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7