Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Messengers of Grace

One of the first things we want to do after this grace grips our hearts, is to pass it on.  We want others to know this joy and freedom.  To live wide open.  To be happier and more at peace than ever before.  In passing this message along we must trust in Christ to open the eyes and hearts of those we are giving it to.  And to give Him all the glory when they or we see.

This morning in my time with the Lord I was reminded of this verse.  It really brings great freedom in your role as a leader to this river of Living Water.  Paul planted earnestly but gave all glory to God for any growth.  He knew His role and depended fully on Christ for the results.


1 Corinthians 3:5-7

New American Standard Bible (NASB)
What then is Apollos? And what is Paul? Servants through whom you believed, even as the Lord gave opportunity to each one. I planted, Apollos watered, but God was causing the growth. So then neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but God who causes the growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7