Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Don't Worry?

"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7 

Is not worrying, as simple as "take it to the Lord in prayer"? Can God really turn a troubled heart in to o
ne that fully rest, fully trust in Him. Can He lift our burdens where the weight is light? Really? talk to Him. Tell Him your worries. Share your heart. Then something supernatural happens. You begin to trust Him and rest that He is able to do what He will without you. Then all is well, all is well with your soul. There is a peace and a joy that comes beyond understanding.



I had a situation with someone I love, where we did all we could to help. Then all we could do was stand back and pray and watch as God provided all their needs. Sometimes we have to get to the end of our resources to trust God. We can actually stand in the way of Him working to where He just waits til we quit trying to do it ourselves and depend on Him and His power to show His stuff! That is His glory. Sometimes the best thing you can do is get out of the way.  Your partnership with Him is to believe.

Love lifted me.  Love lifted me.  When nothing else could help.  Love lifted me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7