Saturday, November 3, 2012

Spontaneous...who me?


Spontaneous, who me?  Last night the kids came by and were going hunting.  They ask me to go.  I thought just being polite.  But then they insisted.  I thought me go hunting?  They said you can go take pictures, read, relax.  So  I threw some things in a bag and here I am. Out in the middle of no where.

 The quiet and the stillness is like none I have ever experienced.  I know Jesus lives in me and me in Him but I am going to have an encounter this weekend with God.  I need to feel His presence.  To sense His arms around me.

Sometimes the loss and the pain can be so great only time
with our Holy Presence will do.  As I seek Him with tear filled eyes.  He is in the moment.  Healing and loving and embracing as no human can do.  He is mighty and powerful and tender full of mercy and grace and love.  There is no one or no experience like being with God Almighty.

I am waiting on their return from the morning hunt.  Now feeling whole and satisfied from the depths of my being.  I have joy and love to give.  The pain comforted.  The fear melted away.  The heart quietened.

It is a gorgeous, cool morning.  I am anticipating fun and great things from my Daddy today.  There is no time like the present.  Don't live in regret of yesterday or the illusion or fear of tomorrow.  Live in the abundance of today.  Live in Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. "Live in the abundance of today. Live in Jesus."

    ..."I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
    Jesus

    ReplyDelete

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7