Monday, November 19, 2012

Don't Wait


There are a lot of you who read the last post. I want to share something with you my daughter shared with me who is getting her masters in christian counseling. If you have a severe depression, anxiety, delusions or illusions it is very rarely that it is just a sin problem. That it is usually biological. That means that it can be more complex than just repenting of your sin of unbelief. It ma
ybe spiritual but also it can be physical and mental. We all deal with unbelief, depression at times. But you know if yours is severe or magnified. If you have struggled for weeks on end and nothing is bringing you out of it. Then there is a chance you need additional help.
I am dealing with my need to control my circumstances and feel comfort. With my unbelief that God is good and that I can trust Him. But I am also going to see my dr tomorrow. I want to be healthy and whole to live more the life CHRIST would have me live. To be able to go and do and experience this wonderful gift of life and love others in the midst of it.
So let me encourage you. Get healthy. Whatever it takes. Deal with your feelings before God and your disappointments. Read the Psalms and worship your creator who is for you and never angry with you. He loves you unconditionally and is forever on your side. But if the Spirit is nudging you as I write this that there might be more help needed for you to be as healthy as you can be. Go with it friend. God has given us so much at our disposal that never was here and available before. Lets join hands to live life to the fullest possible. Love you all in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7