Friday, November 23, 2012

He who is forgiven much loves much


OK, Well, day two over. I have seen over 70 people in the last two days. Not bad I would say for someone dealing with anxiety issues. And I feed a lot of these people to my delight. The macaroni got done. The two dozen eggs finally got filled. We had enough tea and deserts for everyone.
Today we had some of my husbands family and then tonight my sons rodeo friends. I was so delighted. Got
 to spend the day with friends just sitting on the porch and laughing and talking. A gorgeous day. So missed my two daughters and one daughters children. I ache it is such a miss. Did I eat? I can't remember. It really didn't matter. Just so everyone else did. I prayed tonight Lord you know those loaves and fishes? Please multiply this food. Please let everyone be filled and not have to go get pizza.
Some of the guys are going to camp out and go hunting in the morning. My daughter is making breakfast casserole. Then stone ground grits. I am eating earlier with friends. Then make it back home to see the guys hunt.
You know all this is great. Two great days. All but about 30 min when I hurt my husband and he hurt me. It still is not good. I ache inside.
I remember the story of the prostitute sat as Jesus feet. Simon Peter, I think, said do you know who this woman is? She is a sinner. Jesus said if a man owes a lot to a man and one owes little and both are debts are forgiven which one is more appreciative. Peter said I guess the one who is forgiven a lot. I am paraphrasing here.
Jesus said I came into your house. You did not kiss my feet. This woman has kissed my feet and put perfume on them. She has wiped my feet with her hair.
Those who are forgiven much love much. I say...those who know how much they are forgiven forgives others and love them very much.
I know how much I have sinned and how much the Father has forgiven me. I can't make it right. I can't heal the hurt or fix the pain. I can't take back the words. All I know to do is pray.
Like ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7