Sunday, November 4, 2012

An Awakened Heart

I never, ever watch television. Don't know why. Can't operate the remote. The guys have just left for their second hunt. They left the television on. So I decided to scan the channels. I can do that lol.
I am now watching the amazing movie, the Titanic. What a story. I forgot why I loved it so. Rose had everything but was miserable as if she had nothing. Until her heart was awakened when
 she, it seemed by chance, met a very poor man who saved her life, Jack. He taught her how to laugh, to live and to love. She was not the same. Her life was not the same. She was changed.
Gods goal for our heart is to awaken. So He can capture our whole heart. Once this happens we experience God in a deeper way that we ever thought possible. We learn to love in a radical way. We abandon self. We break free and we live. We begin to understand this un-understandable, endless love that is showered on us. As the rain is to the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7