Thursday, November 29, 2012

Anxiety. My Thorn.


Seems like I just can't catch up on rest. Haven't been doing much over the last couple of days. Think I had so much fun over Thanksgiving it has worn me out.
I was just thinking as I sat out on my porch...Lord you really do love me whether I have a very physically productive day or whether I rest. I ask myself do I feel as valuable to God even though I am tired and anxious and don't get much accomplished?
I have talked to H
im through out my days of rest and had Him on my mind. I believe He has watched over me and has blessed my rest.
As far as the anxiety...I have prayed and prayed the Lord would remove it. He hasn't. I feel like Paul, who ask the Lord to remove the thorn in his flesh three times. The Lord did not remove Pauls thorn, whatever it was. We don't know. What we do know is the Lord said my grace is sufficient for you. This anxiety keeps my mind on the Lord and keeps me crying out to Him for His presence and love to be with me. He is saying, I never left. I am enough for you and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7