Monday, November 12, 2012

Life of Surrender

Ya want to know why I have written today. Well for the last week I have found myself being anxious. In some ways this is not new to me. But since this eye opening message of grace to my heart it is new.

I am thinking...if I admit to being anxious they will think it is not real, this message of grace or that I do not believe it. Lord I prayed, over and over, remove this anxiety. Give me peace 
in all circumstances. Scripture says be anxious for nothing but pray. So I prayed and prayed and prayed.



Yes circumstances were different and difficult. But I wanted this peace in the midst of it all.
Then, I knew others were praying, I prayed. Lord you know me. You created me in your image. Before the beginning of time you knew I would be dealing with this. I want to praise you for who I am right now. You allow in my life what will bring me closer to you and know you more deeper and fuller. What will cause me to depend and rely and trust in you. That is my surrender to you to live your life fully in and through me. Amen.






No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7