Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Gods Lead

I need your prayers again. I wish you would give me your request. I would love to pray specifically for you.

This is the first time in my adult life I have not had children or grandchildren at home. I feel a real desire to want to do what God would have me do during these older years in my life.

I have always wanted to take counseling courses for me, my family and friends and the broken hearted. I have two opportunities that have come my way just today. I would love to do them both but of course can not. One is with my counselor and his counseling certificate. The other one is more working with abused and it has counseling with it. I just need wisdom. They both have reading, lots, and writing papers. I am excited about this. I am doing so well and love the reading and writing.

Anyway this is a calling. One last for a year and the other one two years. I have not finished college and never thought something like this was possible for me. It would be a desire of my heart to be able to do it. I would love your feedback and prayers. I need to make a decision pretty soon to get on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7