Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What Happened!


What happens to our plans? God overturns them for His purposes. Jer. says God has plans for us to prosper us not to destroy us.  We don't always see or understand but we can know it is true.
This morning I woke up early. I decided instead of doing what I had thought I would do I would just spend the day with the Lord. Ideas for writing came to me. I skimmed an interesting book. I prayed for several of you. Built myself a fire and began to just drink in the Love of God for me.
Then something happened. I began to struggle. Thoughts entered my mind I knew were not of God. I began to fear. I read an article and got beaten down. I didn't understand it. My eyes got on me and I questioned many things. I corrected someone and didn't know what I was doing. Then I felt ashamed and guilty.
All of a sudden I just stopped. I ask, "Lord what happened to this wonderful day I planned for me and you?" It was as if the Lord said your day you planned was all about you. The Spirit used these circumstances to reveal the condition of my heart. I was not trusting in Christ for my righteousness. I was trying to build it on my own. I was puffed up and proud. At this time I did not understand the forgiveness and love of God. It was all about me. So I guess Gods love really was with me. He had shown me my heart. He humbled me. The only place to be able to receive the love of God.
So whether you can take out a day to spend with the Lord or whether He goes with you where you go, He is there. But if you are having thoughts that are not of Him. Feeling guilt and shame and fear. You cannot hear His voice. Your heart must be silent and ready to hear. We just can't hear if all these other things are going on in our heart and mind. But the Spirit of God is bigger than these things. Bigger than us. He brings us where we need to be.
Christ died that we would have a clear conscience. There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ. We are holy and pure with the righteousness of Christ. So now we can hear that still small voice, that whisper of God. We can receive what He has for us whether it is encouragement, love, teaching, counsel, fellowship, conviction. He will bring about His purpose.  So come on.  Shake off your guilty stains, get rid of those fears and go forth in joy, peace and love.   I live in and have being inside of you.  Your life is forever with me.  There is no separation.  Crawl up and my arms and let me tell you of the wonders of Me and my Son and Spirit.  They are too great for you but because of my Spirit I will reveal these truths to you.  The mystery, the inheritance, the gospel, the love, my voice,  my presence...the relationship, the dance, the delight.


1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=12gAu3Erqck

    ReplyDelete

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7