Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Harden Heart


Hebrews 3 spoke to me this morning. The word is active and alive and sharper than a two edged sword.  The passage is warning suffers from hardening their heart. I guess this is what I have done. I confessed it to the Lord and told him how sorry I was. I did not realize that was what I was doing. I went to him I thought all the time. My doctor could not believe how well I am doing. He said no one would ever believe I had been sick. I feel like falling down on my face in thanksgiving. I am moving out in ways and strengths I did not know were within me. I have laid dormant for so very long. Like a bear in hibernation for a very long winter. Yet to come alive and experience the Spring, the beauty, the life, the nourishment, the awakening of the body, mind and Spirit. God is shaking things up. I feel He is bursting forth as the warm Spring does in the freezing cold winter. To bring the dead to life. The dormant to arise. Beauty and light to a dark world. Healing to the sick at heart and mind. I feel He is saying follow me you weak knees and troubled heart. I will lead you into the path of His righteousness, His strength and power. You will see things you have never seen. Hear things you have never heard. Hearts will be soften, lives changed and people forgiven. I want to bring something fresh and new into your life and the life of others. Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven and all these things will be added unto you. Look with expectation for miracles that have been in the making for as long as you have been alive. Now is my timing for things to come into full bloom as never before. The fragrance of my love will be poured out among you. I am God. I am your God. Mighty to save and rescue. You have found a place deep within the recesses of my heart. You are safe and secure. I will cover you as the tree provides shade. Have hope in me for I am in control. The confidence and strength you are experiencing is from my Spirit. I am living through you. THere is no other. Tell of my goodness and faithfulness to heal your weary, sick heart. I keep my promises to the 3rd and 4th generations. They will be my people and I will be their God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7