Sunday, March 17, 2013

Are we ever too transparent?

Out side my front door.  It was beautiful

Sometimes I think I just share too much of my personal walk with Christ. But it is my hope that somewhere, someone can relate and it will encourage you. I so want you to see how faithful God is to someone, even like me, who has blown it so bad so many times. He is just relentless and won't let me go, you either.

Steve Brown said, "I became passionate about telling people-saying it in a way they could hear and understand-of a heavenly Father who loved bad people so much that he sent His Son to die for them. I've been driven to tell people that no matter who they are, what they've done, what they're smoking or drinking, who they're sleeping with or who they've hurt, they could come. The church isn't a place for good people, but a place for very needy and sinful people who run to Jesus because there is no other place to go".

I use to think I was a pretty good girl. The Spirit had to open my eyes to my need for a Savior. When He did...then I saw how much Jesus and the Father love me. What it meant that He has sent His Son to be crushed to cover my sin. To come get me and place me into His loving arms. There is no greater love and I am banking my life on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7