Thursday, March 14, 2013

God Hears Our Prayers

I am overcome by your love, support and prayers. I just wanted to write you tonight and share how God is already working in me through them.
As I woke up this morning, got my coffee and sat down to read my devotionals I got on e-mail, I saw an e-mail from my friend who ask me to speak on "Hearing Gods Voice" with his wife and the ladies, I shared with you about. He was concerned about me driving so early in the morning by myself and wanted me to call him. He mentored me at one time but I had not talked to him in years. He told me we could do a conference call. I could send a devotional. How ever God was leading me we could do. I ask God to speak to me through Gregg as to what I was to do. It was so good to hear his voice. I immediately thought about hearing the voice of God. THere is nothing like personal relationships. THat is why Christ came. To bring us into that relationship with the Father, Son and Spirit, and with each other.
He began to reassure me of the safe place I was to talk. That I could just sit at a table with the women and tell them a little of my story. He gave me such freedom in that I could speak with them 5 min or 15. He said Deborah I want this to be for you as well as the women. His wife will be by my side.
I began to talk to Gregg about God talking to us through His Spirit. That we had the same Spirit that was in God, the Father and Son. That there was no limit to the ways God would and could speak to us.
I went on to explain that we had to have a clear conscience to hear the voice of God. That there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ. There is no guilt and shame.
I told him one thing that I had to learn was how to be quiet and listen. As he and I talked he reassured me these were things that would be good to share with the ladies. I felt comfortable and at ease. God was speaking to us both and the Spirit was leading us in which way to go. We decided I would come be with the women. I had such a relief and peace. God had confirmed what He wanted me to do. He had used Gregg to do that.  God is so gentle with us.  He is merciful and kind to give us such opportunities.
I know of nothing I had rather do than talk about the love God has for us. Receiving that love and hearing His voice. I am so thankful for the opportunity my friend and his wife have felt led to give me. There is tremendous joy and blessing in being able to serve the one who loves and died for us.
I will keep in touch and maybe you could pray for our time together. Thank you dear friends from the depths of my heart. You heard Gods voice on my behalf and been there for me, for His glory. What a neat thing for Him to have happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7